
Mount Sinai! It was gorgeous! Wow what a spritual experience!

It was so cold we were so compacted together watching the sunrise on top of Mount Sinai.
.

We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe in Cairo Egypt. That was cool excpet we couldnt eat any fresh veggies or fruit for the whold trip so basically it was just carb loading the entire time. Breads, Meat and desseret was basically all we could eat. I was more ready for a salad when I came back then I have ever been in my whole life.

The sunrise on top of Mount Sinai. This picture does not even come close to captureing the beauty of this barren land.

The Muhammed Ali Mosque, yes we had to wear the scarves. And take off our shoes.

Okay so me and Jon always match. I have 3 other pictures of us in the same colors its pretty funny!

My roommates in front of the Papyrus Shop. Mary, Jessica and Alisha.

I kissed the Sphinx and I liked it. haha

The 3 great Pyramids of Giza!

The pillar in the Karnak Temple Its huge!!! It takes 7 people spread out like this to wrap around this pillar.

The Luxor Temple. Some of my friends. So cute...Allison Brown, Madison Rowe and Ally Goodfellow.

This picture doesnt even capture the beauty of the Nile River Sunset. Oh my goodness it was gorgeous. We stayed at the most high class hotel I have and probably ever will stay at on the Bank of the Nile river.

We toke the midnight train from Luxor to Cairo. They fed us the nastiest food but it was fun to actually travel somewhere in a train. It felt and looked just like Harry Potter.

Yup thats right I rode a camel. It was the only white camel. We rode along the Nile river in a huge caravan. So neat.

This is the tallest pyramid. The security guard posed me like this and expected me to pay for it, but luckily I got married and he asked my "Husband" instead. haha

This is the oldest pyramid there is in all of Egypt. John loves this picture because we are all praising him. :)

This is at the 3 pyramids of Giza. We are amazing jumpers.

We are so excited to get out of the bus and see the sound and light show at the Pyramids. I could stare at the pyramids all day but the show was probably made back in the 1970's and was terribly boring. But nonetheless the pyramids are astonishing.

First glimpse of the pyramids. The bus went into a uproar with cheering and wide eyes gazing onto the city of Cairo.

The beautiful Keboots. There is a group of about 300 people that live basically the lawof consecration. It was so interesting to learn about and see different cultures. I just thought this picture was gorgeous.

This is crossing the border into Egypt! They check your passport about 15 times in about 100 yards. Its kind of ridiculous if you ask me. But nonetheless you have to. We were so excited to reach Egypt.

This is Natalie Stevenson and I, actually this is in Israel still. Its at a place called Avdat, it was the ruins of a civilization that once ruled a long stretch of land.

This is the Wilderness of Zin. It was supposely where the children of Israel wandered for many years.

This is my new found love. Its chocolate! This is a meter long bar of delicous goodness. Oh man why dont they have this in America!
Sorry these are all out of order. And that they are confusing! But I loved this trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment