Neot Kedium
This was our field trip at Neot Kedium, which is a Nature Reserve Park that shows what people in the Biblical times did. We got to be shepherds. It was so neat because we got a herd of sheep and had to guide them from point to point. And then they would let the sheep scatter then they would tell us what we did wrong and let us try again.Its not that easy to lead sheep, espcially with this many people. But I understand the parable of the Good Shepherd much better now because I have been one.
We made Pita Bread on the fire. It was delicous. We crushed Hyssop and dipped our pita bread in it. We also had popcorn wheat and spiced herbs. I learned so much from the field trip about the time of the Bible times. it was so cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment